Has Anyone Gotten The Demo to Work on iOS or Android?

mrblasto

I've tried on both an iPhone 7 plus and Galaxy S8 both running their latest respective OS. The demo runs but neither the touch pad nor the joystick work. The other virtual buttons work. I've gotten both the touch pad and joystick to work in my own code and both mouse/key and virtual controls work in the demo inside the editor. Any suggestions or something I need to set up? I tried all 3 Force Input settings in the Unity.Input component.

The demo scene is not built for virtual input so I haven't tried. If you're testing the virtual controls I would create a new scene and go from there.

I've detached the exterior level from the demo, removed the special effects (lifts, overhead views etc.), and have gotten it to work on both Android and iOS. I'm curious what I did that makes the virtual controls work. I did not change anything except to unselect the Unity.Input disable cursor which had no effect on the demo, nor does it change whether or not the demo works (unless I set Force Input to Standalone which doesn't work in the mobile versions, so I leave it at None).