Hand IK drifts

Mattis

Any idea why the left hand drifts from its target when using IK? It dosent keep it's position when moving the weapon around, feels like its not working like IK is ment to work?
And also when NOT using IK target but hand weight 1 it also dosent keep its place.. only time it looks as it should is when hand weight is 0 but then everything else looks weird..
@Justin

Last edited:
The hand will always keep it's position if you are using a non-domanent hand location. I just tested this and there wasn't any drift.

I'm using V2. And I tested to make a new character and it dosent keep its place, even if the weapon is small and the non dominant hand (arm) is not stretched it cant keep its position. It does not follow the cameras or rest of the character speed. And same thing when not using the non dominant hand IK , moving to te left is fine, but moving to the right and down makes the hand move, might be because his arm is too short but shouldn't move anyways. Then there should be an arm stretcher component .

Im gonna make a video and show you.

I will send you PM with gdrive link to video and you can see. this is a fresh character made with opsive character manager . @Justin