Grid shows different item with inventory

linping

snap2022-03-14 af2.53.52.png
When I test rpg template, I found item shown in grid not same as inventory.
This appeared because I drag item to the equipped slot, then the equipped item will disappear in grid, but the item is still in inventory.
How can I fix this problem, I didn't change any code. If need more info, I can provide .

Sorry I'm not sure I understand.

The Inventory contains multiple ItemCollections. In your case the "ALL" collection and the "Equipped" collection.
The Inventory Grid by default shows the contents of the entire inventory, this means both "ALL" and "Equipped".

You can use ItemInfoFilters to hide certain items or collections in the Inventory Grid.

you can use the UI Designer window to change the filter options easily

When you move the item from the Inventory Grid to the Equipment window, the item stays in the Inventory. It just moves to another ItemCollection. I hope that makes sense, let me know if you need more explanations

Thank you for your reply
There are several items in inventory, but the item grid shape didn't show the item.
This is caused by such action:
First I drag an item to equipped weapon slot.
Then I drag another item to weapon slot to replace the first one.
Then the first item in the item shape grid disappeared. but it is still in the inventory database.

so it is not about filter, I just don't know why the item grid shape didn't show the item an how to fix it.

Could you make a video (use streamable.com) showcasing your problem.
Also show me a screenshot of your ItemShapeGridData.

Are you using the default "smarExchange" for the drag and drop action?

I'll try to replicate your setup to see if this is a bug or if you have missed something

It took me awhile to figure out what was happening. Turns out the Equipment ItemSlotCollection must be setup in a specific way for this to work correctly
1647940546593.png

I did notice that you seem to be using an older version of the Inventory System. I would suggest updating since I have added some features to the ItemShapeGrid.

To avoid future confusion. I have added a new feature scene with your use case, it will be part of the next update which should happen before the end of the month