Full 1 Second Delay on Animator Turning compared to Transform Turning.

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue getting the Player Turn Animations to sync up properly over the Network.

All of my Character's Rotate instantly on their own instances, both in their Transforms as well as their Animations.
But from the perspective of an opposing character's instance, the other player only rotates instantly with it's transform,
where there is a Full 1 Second delay when it comes to the Player's Turn Animation syncing up with the Player's own instance
and the Local Look Source/Transform Rotation.

This only seems to happen with the Top Down Player/Camera, when using Controller input.

You can replicate this issue in the Demo scene, by switching the View and Movement Type to Top Down, using a Controller to
control the Player(s) and making sure the player doesnt look in move direction and make sure the player is automatically always aiming
(with the Assault Rifle, auto equipped). Run at least two instances of the Demo, observe that each player rotates instantly in their own instance
but on the opposite instance there is a delay compared to when the transform of the player turns compared to it's Turn Animation as well as
a delay compared to the instant Animation Turn on the Player's own instance.

I'm not sure if I am missing something perhaps?

Please, any help would be immensely appreciated!

I can' change the Remote Interpolation Multiplayer Value on the PunCharacterTransformMonitor, no matter what it always stay at 1.2.

Also, this issue only happens when I am not moving the player and just rotating/aiming exclusively. If I move while rotating/aiming then the player turn animation is in sync with the aim rotation in sync on both instances.

I was able to reproduce it - you can fix this by adding "serializedObject.ApplyModifiedProperties();" to the bottom of PunCharacterTransformMonitorInspector.OnInspectorGUI.