Error with RocketLauncher

I imported UCC 3.014, created my own character, and tried to use RocketLauncher. But I got this error, I didn't change anything.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.Modules.Shootable.SpawnProjectile.DetermineVisibleProjectile (System.Boolean forceDisable) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/Modules/Shootable/ProjectileModule.cs:483)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.Modules.Shootable.SpawnProjectile.OnShowReloadProjectile () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/Modules/Shootable/ProjectileModule.cs:330)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Utility.AnimationEventTrigger.NotifyEventListeners () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Utility/AnimationEventTrigger.cs:169)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Utility.AnimationEventTrigger.InvokeScheduledEvent () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Utility/AnimationEventTrigger.cs:156)
Opsive.Shared.Game.ScheduledEvent.Invoke () (at <5be52286c54c47958ace04af73911405>:0)
Opsive.Shared.Game.SchedulerBase.Invoke (Opsive.Shared.Game.ScheduledEventBase scheduledEvent, System.Int32 index) (at <5be52286c54c47958ace04af73911405>:0)
Opsive.Shared.Game.SchedulerBase.FixedUpdate () (at <5be52286c54c47958ace04af73911405>:0)

I just tried the demo scene and the rocket launcher worked. The rocket launcher isn't tied to the character so the character shouldn't matter. Can you tell me how to reproduce that error from the demo scene? My guess is that this relates to your previous post.