Error out of nowhere re: Camera/Kinematic Object Manager?

Hiiyan90

Hello!

Out of nowhere, I started getting this error. It doesn't seem to break the game in any way I can see but it's my only error left and flooding up my console. I did change some view restrictions to make the camera more work better with the controller but that was it really. I have been fine after that for awhile before this started coming up though. Checking the components on camera and the kinematic object manager I can't seem to find what I need to change.

Thanks!

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.SetCameraLookVectorInternal (System.Int32 cameraIndex, UnityEngine.Vector2 lookVector) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:687)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.SetCameraLookVector (System.Int32 cameraIndex, UnityEngine.Vector2 lookVector) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:677)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraControllerHandler.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraControllerHandler.cs:137)

Hey,
As I mentioned it just came up itself out of nowhere and I don't know what triggered it so probably not. I am guessing you don't know what that's referring too and it's not something that has to do with options in the inspector?

I'm so deep into the project after sorting all the errors and then just one day after not working on it for a week it's there to taunt me ?

Have you updated UCC recently? Also check your Kinematic Object Manager's character count, maybe try increasing it.

Thanks for the response. I am using the latest version of TPC 2.2.8.

I had tried upping those numbers but no luck. I tried reimporting the project into a new project too but that didn't help.

EDIT: I did notice it seems to only be happening in my current scene. So I figured it had to be something I have changed in a setting or something I have added. I will continue to look into it. At the moment it produces 6 errors and nothing really happens so I will let you know if I discover what it is.

Likely something on the CameraController, if you figure out the issue do let us know!