Emerald AI Integration

I have tried the integration and it works, it's just that, when being chased by AI and then hiding or away from the range he doesn't let go of his work target. Is it lacking of integration or should it adjust the settings of the Emerald AI?

I have tried the integration and it works, it's just that, when being chased by AI and then hiding or away from the range he doesn't let go of his work target. Is it lacking of integration or should it adjust the settings of the Emerald AI?
The integration has nothing to do with the actual behavior of EmeraldAI. It is only so that Opsive can attack and damage EAI and vice versa. If there is a behavior problem, it is solely the fault of EmeraldAI or its configuration.

I have a 2 trouble
1) Assets\Emerald AI\OpsiveBridge.cs(23,18): error CS1002: ; expected
2) Assets\Emerald AI\OpsiveBridge.cs(23,18): error CS1513: } expected
I do it, but this not help

(sorry for my bad English))

Attachments

• Снимок.PNG
    Снимок.PNG
    504.3 KB · Views: 11
Looks like the line to comment out the Debug statement is not commenting out all the lines. But if not, attach your version of the script and I can see better.

Those errors are unrelated to the EmeraldAI integration for Opsive. It looks like you have something wrong with your EmeraldAI. What version of that are you using?

You're missing a parameter. The function is supposed to have the following as the last parameter:

bool CriticalHit = false

As follows:

public void SendPlayerDamage(int DamageAmount, Transform Target, EmeraldAISystem EmeraldComponent, bool CriticalHit = false)

You're missing a parameter. The function is supposed to have the following as the last parameter:

bool CriticalHit = false

As follows:

public void SendPlayerDamage(int DamageAmount, Transform Target, EmeraldAISystem EmeraldComponent, bool CriticalHit = false)
THANKS!!! I'M A IDIOT!