Doesn't contain namespace Opsive.Shared.StateSystem

Dirk2058FC

I'm trying to access the health script and when I can't use the namespace Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits because there is a error in the health script which is trying to access the namespace Opsive.shared.StateSystem. I have fresh installed it several times and the same error occurs.

Take a look at the assembly definition section of this page:

Take a look at the assembly definition section of this page:

I added the assembly definition but am getting the same errorsScreenshot 2021-08-08 130959.pngHealth Disaster.png

Are you actually still getting those errors when you compile, or is that just in your editor? I can't tell what editor you're using but with VSCode you have to run Restart Omnisharp after updating assembly definitions (after regenerating project files in Unity preferences) to update those references.

Are you actually still getting those errors when you compile, or is that just in your editor? I can't tell what editor you're using but with VSCode you have to run Restart Omnisharp after updating assembly definitions (after regenerating project files in Unity preferences) to update those references.
That did the trick. Thank you for the assistance.