Community Node Archive?

amac

Is there a place where ppl can upload the nodes they make?

I'm making many alterations to the nodes present and also adding new ones, seems like it would be good to share these and save myself time by maybe grabbing something from someone else.

Cheers

We used to have a location on the forum but not many people contributed so I didn't bring it over to the new forum. I do still like the idea though - I can create a thread that is a sticky and everyone can post their contributions there. If it gets really popular I will look into something more robust.

I own Behavior Designer also, haven't had a chance to dig into it as of yet (apart from demo scenes and a quick dog ai setup), I think it'd be a great idea too.

@Justin I have a few things I would pop in there already. It could serve as a way to learn too since there might be feedback on node construction.

Can you link it when it's live? I had a look around but aren't sure where you'll place it.

I'm new to behaviour designer but this was one of my first thoughts... if there is something like a community library