Community Tasks

Just a thought, if anyone would like to see a behavior tree for Opsive AI making use of a BoardSource (within Ultimate Seating Controller) or something for an example use with anything within Ultimate Seating Controller, let me know, I own Behavior Designer but have no yet had much to use it for. I'm figuring it would be something useful and if people are interested in seeing something like that, then it will be a fun place to start...
So if your interested in something like this, leave a like or comment with your thoughts on the implementation.
It will be shared here when completed.

I noticed that I couldn't find a suitable task for returning the closest object, so I copied WithinDistance and made an edit. Here's the task, I figure it may be useful for others too.

Attachments

• ClosestWithinDistance.cs
    8.5 KB · Views: 9
I'd like to share a custom task of mine, you can use it and/or modify it however you want.

What it does is it can play 1 or any other amount of sound clips you want it to play when the task is triggered. If the number of sound clips is larger than 1 then it will randomly play one of them and it will check if its already playing any other sounds before doing so in order to avoid sound overlapping.

In order to use this task all you have to do is to download the .cs file attached to this post and import it in Unity, Behaviour Designer will automatically detect it and you will be able to find it under conditionals or you can just search it by its name.

Keep the sound index number equal to the number of sound clips you are using because you can always increase that number later and in order to avoid any warnings/errors.

Attachments

• PlaySounds.cs
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot at Jan 05 10-03-56.png
    Screenshot at Jan 05 10-03-56.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: