Characters get stuck to sides of objects

dewdrop

When I make a character they always stick against the side of objects that they touch, forcing the character to walk along them until they reach an edge or become unable to move except for jumping. I have been trying to resolve this for a while, but I just can't figure out why it occurs or how to fix it. I'm thinking it may have something to do with what I'm doing, or not doing, with models for characters since creating a character using Nolan works fine. It's just every other model or object that I can't get to work. These have been from the models that I have created in Blender or just using 3d objects made in unity.

I have gone over similar questions, a couple I found involving the layer manager and m_skinwidth. Neither of these were issues.

I'm currently in 2019.4.10f1 LTS URP, but have had the same results in older versions and in the build-in pipeline. I'm also using the most recently updated Third Person Controller.

Has anyone found any similar issues? Any ideas?

I didn't notice any differences from fiddling with the wall glide curve, but this did lead me to discovering that setting the slope limit to 90 somehow resolves the issue. I can probably make that work. Thank you for the reply!

Also checkout this!

That's it!! I can't believe that didn't come up in my searches. You're the best Haytam