Change Movement Speed

kotor

I am using Wander task in Behavior designer. The default speed is set as 10. I want the movement to be slower. I changed it to 1 and it did not made any different. Same thing is happening in any other movement tasks. How to I change the speed ?

Thanks

The reason I asked. The NPC character that I have created walking speed is too fast( UCC Demo controller)

Not exactly sure how a NavMeshAgent interacts with a Character Controller, but maybe if you're using root motion then the animations will ignore the walking speed?

Yes it is using root motion. I am using UCC demo animator controller. Is there any way to have control over movement speed.

Thanks

As indicated on the page Justin linked, if using root motion then the movement speed is determined by your animations. So you can go into your animator controller and edit the speeds of each animation to what you want, then if you want to modify it further during runtime you'd have to change the controller's root motion speed multiplier (e.g. using a state preset).