Cant get idea to work

RyRyJS

Hello, in the image i want to have the behavior of if it sees any one of four players, it will chase after them. If it doesnt see anyone, it wanders. This setup i have mabd.JPGde doesnt work at all. Any ideas on how to do it? Thanks so much!

shoot sorry the text is all screwed up, here's what it says: Hello, in the image i want to have the behavior of if it sees any one of four players, it will chase after them. If it doesnt see anyone, it wanders. This setup i have made doesnt work at all. Any ideas on how to do it? Thanks so much!

this is an answer someone game me that fixed my problem "you’re on the right track but there a several things wrong. The 4 selectors at the bottom should be sequences with a lower priority aborts and each, remove the random selector and the idle, and move the wander to the end of the bottom row. I think that’s it"

Hi there! In the given situation, first, I would swap the parent random selector for a single selector and remove the first selector you got there (under the repeater). Then, I would swap the four selectors for four sequences (each with can see -> seek) with lower priority aborts. To get wander working it's exactly what you have been told, move wander to the bottom right and remove idle.

You can get more info about conditional aborts here, worth taking a look! https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/conditional-aborts/

Let me know if that works!