Cannot Switch Between Weapon, Spells, and Body

Tester115

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue trying to switch between multiple weapon types with the UFPM default character. If I have the body
weapon type and fireball weapon type added to the default loadout of my character, he starts out with fireball, but when I try to switch to body, I am met with
a square hud icon and no attack happens when I click. I also cannot switch back to to the fireball as well. Something similar happens when I have a sword
and the body in the default loadout, though I cans witch back to the sword. It seems like the only way punches and kicks will work for me is if it is the only thing
in the loadout. What can I do to fix this switching issue?

You can define this in the Item Set Manager. In the demo scene the body item is define as default item, but "Can switch to" is disabled. This means that the body is used whenever there is no other item equipped, but you can't switch directly between a weapon (like sword) and the body. If you unequip the sword, the body becomes active. The fireball has also "Can switch to" disabled in the demo.

You can define this in the Item Set Manager. In the demo scene the body item is define as default item, but "Can switch to" is disabled. This means that the body is used whenever there is no other item equipped, but you can't switch directly between a weapon (like sword) and the body. If you unequip the sword, the body becomes active. The fireball has also "Can switch to" disabled in the demo.
That fixed it, though it is still possible to switch to the square hud icon where nothing happens. Is it possible to make it so that the player is never without some kind of weapon/spell no matter what they press?