Button Press Animation with First Person Character

Check the demo scene. In the interact section there is an example of a button that you can press in first person which does exactly this.

In the Demo scene, the first person's arms are always visible but My characters aren't and when I click, i can see from scene view not game view that 3rd person's arms press button in first person view.

The first person arms in the demo are only visible if you have an item equipped. The third person arms are always animated as they are part of the humanoid rig, and you use them for the shadows.
The visibility is controlled via states with the ThirdPersonObject component that is assigned to your third person arms. If they are visible, you can check on that component, which state is active. So, you can decide whether you want to use first or third person arms in first person view.
For the first person arms you need separate animations. Are your first person arms animated when clicking the button?

The first person arms in the demo are only visible if you have an item equipped. The third person arms are always animated as they are part of the humanoid rig, and you use them for the shadows.
The visibility is controlled via states with the ThirdPersonObject component that is assigned to your third person arms. If they are visible, you can check on that component, which state is active. So, you can decide whether you want to use first or third person arms in first person view.
For the first person arms you need separate animations. Are your first person arms animated when clicking the button?
The dose I couldn't make my first/third person's arms visible without equipping anything? It will be visible only when the interact ability is activated

The visibility of the third person arms is controlled through the state system. You can either set a state through an ability, by equipping an item, or through the StateTrigger component. The ThirdPersonObject component controls, which material is assigned to the third person arms (transparent with shadows / fully visible).
Not directly related to this is the fact that by default the first person arms are only in sight when an item is equipped. They always have a visible material assigned but are moved out of the way.

When the game starts (in first person mod) my character doesn't equip anything, when I do interact (by interacting ability), I want to make visible third person's arms. I tried with the state system but "UCCFPSMaterialController.cs" don't have this kind of option I am unable to show these options in UCC preset systems.

You can check the Drive ability (car) in the demo scene. It uses third person arms in the first person view. The Body_Arms object of the Nolan character has the ThirdPersonObject with a corresponding Drive preset assigned. When in the car, the third person arms are forced visible through this preset.