Bug in PUN Ladder Climb

MatB

We have setup the LadderClimb ability as per the instructions. This worked across the network okay on stationary ladders.

We have a moving ladder so we've ticked 'Move With Object' in the LadderClimb Ability settings. When this is ticked it still works fine for the local player, but on any remote peer, the character moves but the climbing animation does not play. I've investigated a little and I see that on the remote peer somehow the Fall ability kicks in and changes the animation AbilityIndex to 2. I have no idea why this is happening though. Looks like a bug to me.

This is a link to a video showing the local client on the right and the remote in the editor on the left: video

You can see the logging shown in the console.

(I could not add the AnimatorMonitor ClimbAnimatorMonitorPreset preset as per the instructions, since the character is setup for PUN so has the PUNAnimatorMonitor component. So I created a new preset for that with settings identical to ClimbAnimatorMonitorPreset)

I haven't tried Move With Object and PUN but there likely needs to be some more integration between the two. It doesn't look like your character is exactly moving with the object because of the interpolation. I will let you know when I am able to look into it.