Broken assembly Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.dll in Unity 2022.1.21f1

Iron Wolf

1. UFPS: Ultimate FPS

2. 2022.1.21f1
3. Editor UI dll does not work, Main Editor Ui will not load, and manager classes
4. Create a new project, import package, install the package through the installer.
5. Screenshot 2022-11-07 200519.png
Code:
ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
Could not resolve type with token 01000086 from typeref (expected class 'UnityEditor.UIElements.PopupField`1' in assembly 'UnityEditor.UIElementsModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:UnityEditor.UIElementsModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:UnityEditor.UIElements.PopupField`1 member:(null)
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <3dd5df5ef4974f29afeb2d3ba227c5da>:0)
Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.Managers.MainManagerWindow.BuildManagers () (at <b82af375a30b491b9a8fd81d51c575a6>:0)
Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.Managers.MainManagerWindow.OnEnable () (at <b82af375a30b491b9a8fd81d51c575a6>:0)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterMainWindow.OnEnable () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterMainWindow.cs:51)
UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow(Boolean, String)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterMainWindow:ShowWindow() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterMainWindow.cs:60)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterMainWindow:EditorStartup() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterMainWindow.cs:173)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

after closing and reopening project
Code:
Unloading broken assembly Assets/Opsive/Shared/Editor/UIElements/Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime

Did you download for 2021.3 and then update to project? I submitted a version specific to 2022.1 so if you redownload in 2022.1 then it'll work.

redowloading form the package manager fixed it. I only imported the package into a new project when troubleshooting, I didn’t think to redowload it from the package manager. Thanks for the help