AStarAIAgent Movement Ability missing

The tutorial here leads to a download page with only a Behavior Designer integration for A* Pathfinding - not a UCC integration. Is it supposed to be one package only?

But when I import it, it only extracts TASKS, there is no AStarAIAgent ABILITY. I have posted screenshots showing what I have, as you can see there is no AStarAIAgent Movement Ability. It's frankly driving me a bit mad, what am I missing?

Screenshot_179.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

As you can see it's only tasks and no ability is visible. Am I downloading the right package?

Thanks

Am I downloading the right package?
No, it doesn't look like it.

The downloads page gives you the integration packages based off of the invoice number, and it looks like you are using a Movement Pack invoice. Make sure you use a character controller invoice.

No, it doesn't look like it.

The downloads page gives you the integration packages based off of the invoice number, and it looks like you are using a Movement Pack invoice. Make sure you use a character controller invoice.
I just figured it out as well and downloaded the right one. Hopefully this thread helps someone else making the same mistake out too.