Any way to batch-create characters?

Hello,

I have a collection of about 300 character models which I would like to use in my game. I've been building them in ones and twos while I figure out how to do abilities and various controls, but ultimately I'm going to want to build all these characters using UCC. I will probably also want to apply a similar set of abilities to all of them. I don't think UCC contains any secret batch-creation features, but I wondered if there's any way at all of achieving this?

I haven't worked with the Odin asset before, maybe you haven't either? But I'm wondering if it would allow me to define some type of workflow by which I could list all my characters and reference the UCC in some kind of loop? Could I potentially make a character profile by building one initial character manually, and then loop through my characters, applying the character creator with the profile I made? That would be pretty cool.

The character builder components are in the runtime assembly so you can call them either from the editor or at runtime. When the UMA integration is released this will be a good example of using it, but for now you can start by taking a look at the CharacterManager to see how that creates the character.