Animations do not finish

RobotGames

I don't know if this is UCC issue or Behavior issue but my Use animations play the transition only then exit. I doont even know how to test or debug what is happening. There are actually a few issues, AIM is true yet the Slot0ItemSubstate index is not set with the aim value (100) It often hangs with Slot0ItemStateIndexChange doing nothing as it has not yet set Slot0ItemSubstateIndex to a value outside of 0. the transitions are set to no exit time Can transition to self false etc.

For these kinds of problems you'll want to pause unity just before the problem starts to happen and then step through the game to determine what the animator controller is doing. Once you understand what parameters are being set you can then go back and look to see if the correct abilities are active and the correct items are equipped.

The problem is pretty immediate. I do not know how but I fixed it. I found a good way to debug an AI char is to make it playable. Work through and make it work correctly then make an AI char. Still doesn't solve the no aim issue. I will put that in a another question. probably in the Behavior section since that is where it is happening.