Aim and Idle to walk height changes

Silver100

Hope you can help,

When proceeding forwards with my second player (in 3rd person perspective) the players aim is slightly lower (I can see head bob during aim too). Walking animation seems a bit lower than idle. As per videos below of both players. Both set ups are the same.
I checked the demo its does this too which is fine. But just trying to figure how to make this less extreme or not at all for my own set up where I have positioned the look off set is arranged much closer to the character.

On my original 3rd person character I created, the height change is barely noticeable, only very slightly when aiming and walking forward. I don't recall setting up anything to do this, but would be great to figure how I did this.
Basically the Cross hair look at offset for new player 2 is lower when walking. I have compared all settings. Is there an easy way to adjust this at all?
It's like the idle states are higher than when walkin.

Player 2; With more height change.
https://x.com/SilverStar100ZR/status/1730932965637529899?s=20
Player 1; With little height change. This is ideal and what I want to achieve.

Last edited:
This looks animation related. You can replace the animations with your own that do not have the height difference.

Thanks, I have used the same animations though on both characters & somehow visually reduced the height difference on Player 1, both models are the same & have just an appearance change. Player 1 is fine working just how I want. I have identified the settings I used on Player 1, it was tick box on the auto anchor on the camera (as in the screen shot) Ticking the box keeps almost the same aim height walking as when idle everything is looking how I need here this works very well.
With auto anchor now checked on Player 2 it behaves the same as with the Player 1 character, almost no difference when proceeding forwards, in height during aim as in the video below. This is perfect but there is another issue I noticed mainly with player 2.

*** Player 2 has a random occasional occurring camera jitter if the player is walking up or down slopes when auto anchor is ticked*** Any idea what may cause the camera jitter when on slopes when adding the auto anchor?******
Jitter Issue on Player 2.

Aim height auto anchor applied on player 2.;as shown seems fine on flat surfaces;

Pic7.png

Last edited: