After attack

Vahalla

I also been having a hard time figuring out how stop the fall animation kicking in after I attack. What I mean by this is I created a fly script and works great did the animation so when I’m in the air idle he has a fly idle animation, when I move forward he has another animation , when I stop he is in fly idle everything is good. Now when I attack which works great, he goes in to fall mode in the animation not back to fly idle any advice would be appreciated.

I would double check your transitions within your animator. It sounds like when your fly ability ends it does not transition to fall.

Justin yes it transitions to fall so I’m in flight idle which is a hover pose when I attack the attack occurs then instead of going back to the idle for fight he goes into fall animation due to height parameters set in the animator I was wondering how to I get the transition from attack to flight idle when in air and not trigger into the fall animation

I'm not sure exactly how you've set up your flying animation transitions, but this would basically require setting up another animation transition from attack back to flying idle (maybe multiple transitions if you're using multiple combo melee attacks like in the demo scene). So whatever parameters you're using for the flying animations, you'd use similar ones for going straight back after the attack.