2 melee based AI

RagingGoliath

I have gotten my AI to see each other now, the melee AI attacks and does damage but the ranged AI just runs away from the melee AI though which is a pain. So to hack together a fix I created a melee version of the soldier AI. Now though the 2 melee AI just run around each other and don't attack, despite the behaviour trees being duplicates of each other. All 3 versions of the AI attack the player perfectly, it's just getting the 2 soldier AI to attack the zombie AI instead of just following it around.
Any idea what may be causing this issue?

Just to confirm you are using the Ultimate Character Controller, correct? The integration sample tree is only designed to attack a single agent so you'll need to make some modifications to it in order to have multiple targets. Take a look at this page for an explanation of how the tree works. You'll likely need to change the tasks within the can see/attack branches.

I am using UCC yes, I already modified the behaviour tree as the zombie AI will attack the ranged soldier and the playable character, it's when 2 melee AI are attacking each other

I would step through the behavior tree's attack branches. It doesn't sound like the agent is correctly targeting other agents.