Recent content by Xefan

1. X

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

I guess it depends on what you mean by right approach, technically in theory? Maybe. But it's clear he's committed initially to something he's not remotely capable of delivering in practice, and rather than just say that, has led people on unduly. In terms of what it means for UCC, my biggest...
  2. X

Movement stops when Aim ability started

Thanks Justin, I'll try that :) Does it matter which if I want my character to strafe and rotate? I know these movement types say they can't, but this constraint doesn't apply if rotate or strafe programmatically so presumably I won't run into any issues here?
  3. X

I've tracked the problem down in code now, in TopDown.cs in UseIndependentLook(bool), the return statement checks: m_PlayerInput.IsControllerConnected() But m_PlayerInput is null, presumably because I'm trying to integrate Opsive components into my existing framework, and am not using Opsive's...
  4. X

Hi, I'm programmatically controlling an AI UCC character, it moves around absolutely fine and abilities such as change height to crouch and change speed all work fine when toggled. When I enable the Aim item ability however with an assault rifle the character just stops in place and all...