Recent content by WeiYiHua

1. W

[REQUEST] Add Single Click Relative to Double Click for Input

You can decide for yourself which approach you believe is better.
  2. W

That approach is also viable. In my practice, I lean towards directly supporting SinglePress in all places using PlayerInput without adding additional boolean variables.
  3. W

If "Wait For Double Press Tap Timeout" is only used as an input parameter for the "GetButtonDown" method, then indeed, it aligns appropriately with the suggestion above. However, you would still need to add a boolean variable in places like "Ability." If "Wait For Double Press Tap Timeout"...
  4. W

I'd like to propose a different perspective. Perhaps it would be better to have a separate SinglePress enumeration specifically for Inputs that require a single click, as there is a delay associated with a single click. For certain button down, I may want them to trigger immediately in this...
  5. W

The same key will only trigger either a single click or a double click within the same time period. Therefore, the single click will wait for m_DoublePressTapTimeout to ensure that no double click is triggered during this time.
  6. W

[REQUEST] Adding an AbilityStopper Relative to AbilityStarter

Hello, while working with input control for Abilities, I've noticed that it's possible to extend the logic for starting abilities by inheriting from the AbilityStarter type. However, there is no equivalent for stopping abilities, an AbilityStopper. It could have the same structure as...
  7. W

This version of GetSinglePress can be used without GetDoublePress. /// <summary> /// Returns true if a single press occurred (As opposed to double press). /// </summary> /// <param name="buttonName">The button name to check for a single press.</param> /// <returns>True if if a single press...
  8. W

[BUG] Error Caused by Unity's Object Not Supporting C# Syntactic Sugar

UnityEngine.Object public static bool operator ==(Object x, Object y) { return CompareBaseObjects(x, y); } public static bool operator !=(Object x, Object y) { return !CompareBaseObjects(x, y); } All types derived from UnityEngine.Object have operator overloads.
  9. W

[BUG] Error Caused by Unity's Object Not Supporting C# Syntactic Sugar

UIS 1.2.18 Some C# syntactic sugar cannot be directly used to evaluate Unity objects. Refer to https://github.com/microsoft/Microsoft.Unity.Analyzers/blob/main/doc/UNT0008.md for details. However, I noticed one instance where incorrect syntactic sugar is being used...
  10. W

[Bug] Having items manually assigned in a character's inventory before launching leads to Hash Value leaks

Hello, I encountered this issue today as well. As I was about to open the forum to report this bug, I came across a similar post, so please allow me to describe the problem I encountered in this thread. I believe it might be related to the issue discussed in that post. 1. When a prefab...
  11. W

Make the Ability class inherit from the BoundStateObject class

Thank you for your reply. I will try to use this modification first.
  12. W

Make the Ability class inherit from the BoundStateObject class

TPC 3.0.15 Hello, it seems feasible for Ability to inherit from BoundStateObject, and in my tests, it only requires a few code modifications to make it work successfully (although these code changes may potentially introduce some issues I haven't discovered yet, and it might have poor...
  13. W

Suggestions for improving the editor inspector

Thank you for improving these codes in the 3.0.15 update, but I have found an issue. The content suggested in the third item should be added to GenericReorderableList<T> instead of CharacterItemActionModuleGroupField. GenericReorderableList<T> is the base class that should be inherited.
  14. W

[REQUEST] Suggestions for Changes to Enhance Functionality and Expandability

Thank you for listening to my suggestions, I will continue to study the source code to find bugs or improve the code.