Recent content by VaulB

1. V

Using behavior tree to modify Unity ECS entity component data

Well I'm still a quite beginner in Unity ECS and game making in general, so I don't know how to optimize everything. Trying to run this game on Quest 3 so, that puts some hard barriers for me. I already implement GPU ECS baker and ECS navigation assets. With those I got around 5000 enemies, with...
  2. V

Here is how I did it. For some reason I could not paste the code here, so I attached it as txt file. There might be a better way to do it, but at least it works. I wonder if there was a way to set the entity referance directly inside the behavior tree. For example as a global variable. Note...
  3. V

Oh that's great! I will definately buy it. It will probably be a few days of work to remake the behavior trees in your new asset, but it will be worth it. I actually got the current behavior tree to work now, but the performance could be better, since I will have at least couple hundred enemies...
  4. V

Hi, I know the ECS version of the behavior tree is under development, but I can't halt my game development because of that. I think it should be possible to use current behavior tree asset, but I don't quite know how. I know there is a way to reference a gameobject in ECS, but how would one...