Recent content by Tyler

1. T

Animator parameter reset delay

I'm a little late to this conversation, but setting the Stop Use Ability Delay to 0 solved this same issue that I have been encountering. It would have been very helpful if this information was located somewhere in the documentation as I see Justin direct other related threads towards that page...
  2. T

Character "Bounces" Upon Landing

Thank you very much for your quick response. I made some adjustments to the character's External Force Dampening value on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component and it worked! Specifically, I raised the value from 0.1 to 0.5; any lower and the unwanted functionality continued to persist...
  3. T

Character "Bounces" Upon Landing

Can anyone provide details as to why my character's jump setting may be producing a "bounce" when my character lands just after the fall ability starts while using the Third Person Pseudo 3D movement type? After running through the issue on the Discord, I think the issue may be related to the...
  4. T

Use In Air (Issue)

Back with some information! TLDR: I'm 99% sure this was an animation transition error on my part. I tried everything you suggested and more while gaining very little information during each step of the process. I created a write up of the steps but figured the notes would be excessive because...
  5. T

Use In Air (Issue)

Thank you for the follow up! I did set up my own animator controller; using the Demo animator as a guide. All attacks have both Use and UseComplete events on the animations. Additionally, I have a Jump event on the jump animation and a FallComplete event on the land animation. In the demo...
  6. T

Use In Air (Issue)

Anybody know what would cause my Use ability to prevent the Fall ability from completing? I can go into more detail, but I was hoping there would be something obvious in the video of a normal cause of this problem. The issue appears, 23 seconds into the video, when the character attacks while...