Recent content by tomlucient

1. T

Guidance on working with larger teams

Hello, I'm using UCC as a part of a bigger project/game my company is creating. The game incorporates many types of gameplay, and we have external consultants doing work on aspects of the overall project. We maintain our source code in Git. I just recently added a branch that included UCC, and...
  2. T

Getting Started

ok. thx
  3. T

Getting Started

Hi, I had previously watched that video. That's helpful to know that is where the problem likely lies - I copied the demoitemcollection over to my own folder, renamed it, and was using it. I wanted an initial item collection that had all of the items you start with in the demo item collection -...
  4. T

Getting Started

Thanks for your help. I've run into an issue I can't figure out. I created a new Item Type (I called it Block Rifle). I point the prefab field in Block Rifle to a prefab in Assets. Situation A I use Block Rifle as the Item Definition when creating a new item. When I'm done creating it, I get...
  5. T

Getting Started

Thx for the response. When one is first starting, and you don't really know how and why the system works. Even when it is generally the same from V2 to V3, it doesn't seem it from a beginner's perspective since the UI in the editor is different and has different slots. A couple years ago, I had...
  6. T

Getting Started

Hello, I’ve been spinning my wheels a bit getting started with UCC V3 on a project I’m working on. I used the V2 system in the past for a different project, and the videos and documentation got me going quickly then with no problems. Once you have something working, it’s easier to expand. Now...