Recent content by TMScotsman

1. T

Community-driven PUN integration for UIS/UCC

So the RPC should equip and unequip items on the remote player? If thats true then where would I run the RPC when I'm on the inventory screen? The above example, to my understanding, only updates when a player enters the room and not when a player equips from the inventory
  2. T

I'm almost there with my project, I've got the inventory working, and the equip/unequip working as well. The only issue I have is that a remote players equipped items are not displaying on the local players screen, though the remote player does look like they are holding items. For what I can...
  3. T

Thats worked, thank you very much
  4. T

I'm not sure how to go about adding the definition, I've followed unitys tutorials on creating and editing assemblies but it seems to cause more errors and doesn't fix the problem. Is there a specific assembly that needs to be edited?
  5. T

The lines where the error is occurring are the three using statements: using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.DataStructures; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.UltimateInventorySystem;
  6. T

Hi, I'm getting issues with the PUNCharacter script, I'm getting the following error: The type or namespace name 'UltimateInventorySystem' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive'. I've tried reimporting everything, but I can't seem to fix it. I'm using UCC 2.4.5 and UIS 1.2.6. Do you have any...
  7. T

Health Resets On Damage

No, it appears to be working correctly. So I imported the PUN demo character into my game and it was working, I then rebuilt my character from scratch and it also was working. Not sure what the difference between the two characters are but the issue is resolved. Cheers
  8. T

Health Resets On Damage

I'm making a mulitplayer game with traps and enemies, and whenever the player character interacts with a trap I get an initial damage and health goes down, but on a second interaction the health goes back up to 100. Health regen is turned off, and I'm using the damage zone script on the trap...