Recent content by TimTheTerrible

1. T

Apply/Update Position

so your probably goofing up on the code for the lerp position. your lerping from Vector3.zero, to Target.position, by a very very small amount (deltaTime), so every frame your character is moving, but only a tiny tiny amount, and your never actually increasing the value, so your character is...
  2. T

Physics bugs by touching bounce materials

One solution might be to not make the characters motor and the ball collide at all. Rather, have a sub collider on the character that does the collision for you, this could even be one the limbs of the character or just in the vicinity of the feet. Maybe even a trigger collider so can have a...
  3. T

while mass and weight are not the same thing, one thing to consider is how much mass the player might have compared to the soccer ball. right now your ball has a third of the mass of your player, which doesn't seem quite right to me. But i'm no physics expert, so tweak it till you like it!
  4. T

I think you need to your characters mass on the UltimateCharacterLocomotion component(under the physics tab) down considerably(it overrides the rigidbody component mass). I think the default is a mass of 100, so if your rocking that, thats why its flying off into BFE.
  5. T

Sensor Toolkit 2 Integration

sensor tookit 2 has its own integration for Behavior Designer. cl;ick on SensorToolkit/Integrations/Behavior Designer and import that package.
  6. T

[BUG]Cannot create Unity component preset unless all UCC state presets are deleted.

So somehow the unity preset selector window is bugging out if any UCC state preset objects exist in my project. And i double checked, i am creating the presets in the right folder, although in a fresh project i don't have to create any, the ones in the demo folder are enough to sabotage it.
  7. T

[BUG]Cannot create Unity component preset unless all UCC state presets are deleted.

Unless it's just my PC the steps are simple: Make new project. Can create unity component presets fine. Install UCC. Now I get the null reference exception trying to create unity presets. Delete the demo presets folder so no UCC state presets exist. Now I can create unity component presets...
  8. T

As the title says, I am experiencing an issue where if any UCC state presets are included in a project, I get a null reference exception when trying to view the unity preset window for other components. If I delete all UCC state presets from the project (such as the presets folder inside the...
  9. T

Spinning AI Agent Bug(And Fix)

Yes I tried both increasing the stopping distance in the nav agent component and on the ability itself. The spinning doesn't happen if the character is at a normal scale, but if i modify the scale it happens for different values. The characters I used had to be shrunk down to about 0.25 of there...
  10. T

Spinning AI Agent Bug(And Fix)

I was making some prototyping enemies out of some some character assets from the unity asset store. They are scaled way to big out of the box, so I scaled them appropriately and made them in to UCC characters. When they actually are walking to a destination they act fine, but sometimes when...