Recent content by thretch

1. T

Why is my flock stopping?

I've got it working, mostly. It was just a matter of getting the navmesh baking and agent settings right. However, It's still splitting the flock up into two groups at the start, and they never come back together into a single flock.
  2. T

Are you referring to "Log Task Changes"? If so this is all I get: No new info when they stop (the agents don't all stop at once, but within a few seconds of each other).
  3. T

Another odd thing that happens is when they first start moving, half go in one direction, the other half go in the opposite. They seem to become two flocks (until they stop).
  4. T

Very basic setup: 1 plane with a navmesh surface, some agents, and a flocking behavior. Within seconds they are all stuck (stopped). Tried a new project, default settings for everything, same thing happens. Tried it with and without a repeater.
  5. T

One agent lagging way behind on terrain

Problem solved. 1. step height was way too low and 2. I only needed one navmesh surface component for all of the sectors.
  6. T

Yes. Gradually set it all the way down to 0. I think something is wrong with my terrain. It's been sectorized (SECTR). Do you think that may have anything to do with it?
  7. T

I've been using the Seek behavior. Also tried Follow and Move Towards. My stopping distance is set to 0. I don't see the Look Ahead value...
  8. T

Confirmed. I put them all on Patrol, and there are no navigation issues.
  9. T

It just HAS to be something in the Seek behavior. The leader that they are all following uses the Patrol behavior and he has NO issues whatever! Grr.. :/
  10. T

Latest on this- when I look at the details of the agent, it appears as though its cycling through seeking and not seeking, with these red squares appearing and disappearing every second or so...
  11. T

Is it possible to accidentally develop a race condition between the Leader Follow code and the Agent's?
  12. T

Doesn't seem to have a problem locating the agent to follow.
  13. T

Populate followers in Leader Follow dynamically?

For those of you who, like me, love to see some actual code: // declarations private SharedGameObject[] followers; private BehaviorTree leaderBehaviorTree; // before the loop leaderBehaviorTree = thisAgent.GetComponent<BehaviorTree>(); // do this on the leader only // in the loop followers =...
  14. T

Went through literally every page of the BD docs without answers. Also spent nearly an hour googling dozens of variations trying to find the solution. Nada.
  15. T

I'v gotten this far: behaviorTree = GameObject.Find("Agent " + squadNumber + "-" + i).GetComponent<BehaviorTree>(); var followerListVar = (SharedGameObjectList) behaviorTree.GetVariable("followers"); followerListVar.Value = followers; But that only populates a shared variable. In the Leader...