Recent content by Tester115

1. T

Unable to Move After Grenade Explodes

The issue was with an edit I made to a script. I adjusted my code and everything works now.
  2. T

Yes, I'll check the unequip animation.
  3. T

I believe I have found the issue. The throwing animations were missing the OnAnimatorItemUseComplete animation event for some reason. Edit: The player can now move after throwing a grenade but is now unable to move when the character runs out of grenades and auto switches to a new weapon.
  4. T

I use the default UCC.
  5. T

Changing Mesh of Nolan Character

I ended up creating a new character using the FPSMeshTool and copied over some of the component values and child objects I needed. It's not the simplest solution, but it worked better than trying to inject a new model in.
  6. T

I seem to be encountering an issue where the player is unable to move the character or control the camera after a thrown grenade explodes. Here is a link to a video of the issue: https://streamable.com/7t8agf I also get the below error in the console window:
  7. T

Enemy Hit Reaction is Inconsistent

I believe I have figured out the issue. It involved a custom script that I was working with.
  8. T

Enemy Hit Reaction is Inconsistent

Hello, During some testing in my project, I noticed that the enemy character I have set up will not always react to my first-person sword stabs. Sometimes, when I attack an enemy, it will initially react to the blow, but when I swap to magic cast a spell, swap to body and punch, and then go...
  9. T

Unfortunately, I am still having issues changing the character model. I have attached a model with the mesh that I am trying to substitute in for the body of the first person melee character. The best I can get is a weirdly stretched out version of the model or the model not showing up at all.
  10. T

I have recently experimented with changing the character model of the default Nolan character to a different character that I have been performing some tests with. I have attempted to do this by changing the mesh within the skinnedmeshrender component of the body part of the Nolan prefab. The...
  11. T

Cannot Switch Between Weapon, Spells, and Body

That fixed it, though it is still possible to switch to the square hud icon where nothing happens. Is it possible to make it so that the player is never without some kind of weapon/spell no matter what they press?
  12. T

Cannot Switch Between Weapon, Spells, and Body

Hello, I seem to be having an issue trying to switch between multiple weapon types with the UFPM default character. If I have the body weapon type and fireball weapon type added to the default loadout of my character, he starts out with fireball, but when I try to switch to body, I am met with...
  13. T

Difficulty Adding Input System Integration

Ok, it looks like the integration package is looking for input files in the shared folder that my older version of UFPM doesn't have. Is there anywhere I could download an older version of the Unit Input system integration?
  14. T

Difficulty Adding Input System Integration

Hello, I am currently trying to integrate UFPM with Unity's newest input system and seem to be having some issues with the integration. Installing the Input System package seems to cause several assembly errors as shown in the attached image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  15. T

First Person Melee Attack Animations Occassionally Playing Multiple Times

So it seems like the issue happens while I have a controller plugged in. I have the attack button tied to the triggers of an Xbox controllers while it is plugged in. Could the triggers of an Xbox controller be firing twice?