Recent content by tamtakoe

1. T

How to complete task manually?

Thanks for advise! I started to investigate each of these ways and have a question. Does it true that the only one way to share variable from my script to some task is creation custom task and use shared variable?
  2. T

How to complete task manually?

I want to stop last active task and start next one. I tried this way, but it makes last task disabled and doesn't start next task. How is it possible to do what I need? BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Task lastTask = null; behaviorTree.GetActiveTasks().ForEach(action => {...
  3. T

Version 2.2 Released

Thanks! Super release!
  4. T

Setup of basic Nolan character

1. I use basic unity character controller on main player and ragdoll on enemies in past, it works fine, now when enemies come too closer Player is shaking and falling through the ground. 1.1. Try to also set sphere collider on enemy and physic layer to collide only with this layer(on enemy), in...
  5. T

I set start/stop type of item ability to "Manual" and fire it in my script this way itemAbilityIndex = 3 // Use (Slot 0) ultimateCharacterLocomotion.GetSerializedItemAbilities()[itemAbilityIndex].StartAbility(); Does it ok?
  6. T

1. Standart Nolan without modifications. 2. Enemy with standart Humanoid ragdoll and colliders, ragdoll created automatically with Puppet master.
  7. T

All animation, scripts and character(Nolan) from Demo Ufps asset, can i setup Jump here to be affected by movement speed?
  8. T

I trying to setup basic Nolan character: 1. Increase speed of movement and jump force, but when i RUN and JUMP, it's look like character is stopping and than jump. Speed of movement don't affect jump in any way. How i can fix it? 2. I use basic character controller on main player and ragdoll on...
  9. T

Animation Transitions

In my practice f.e. I replaced Idle and Moving animation but I still can't replace Jump animation (player is hanging in the air after jump) and these pages didn't help me to solve this problem. Weapon animations also a little bit difficult to understand for me. It will be good to have some video...
  10. T

Animation Transitions

+100500 Animation system looks good but it is totally ununderstandable! It will be good to have some videos about how to setup custom animations from Mixamo or use custom animation controller. How to use non humanoid animations if player/enemy is spider f.e. And also how to use it with...
  11. T

Version 2.0.4 Release

There is still an old version in Asset Store. Looks like one week lag is normal for unity shop. I will see after update :-)
  12. T

Version 2.0.4 Release

Incorrect title ;)
  13. T

Version 2.0.2 Released

Good, I will wait. You also can make possibility to download last version from Opsive shop by Asset Store invoice number (anyway you check it for forum registration)
  14. T

Version 2.0.2 Released

Hi! I still don't see this version in Asset Store and can't download it in the Opsive Store by my Asset Store invoice number