Setup of basic Nolan character

tamtakoe

I trying to setup basic Nolan character:
1. Increase speed of movement and jump force, but when i RUN and JUMP, it's look like character is stopping and than jump.
Speed of movement don't affect jump in any way. How i can fix it?
2. I use basic character controller on main player and ragdoll on enemies in past, it works fine, now when enemies come too closer
Player is shaking and falling through the ground.
3. How i can disable shooting on mouse click and send event to shoot from other script?

1. Increase speed of movement and jump force, but when i RUN and JUMP, it's look like character is stopping and than jump.
Speed of movement don't affect jump in any way. How i can fix it?
Those are likely related to the animations that are used so you can switch them out within the animator controller.

2. I use basic character controller on main player and ragdoll on enemies in past, it works fine, now when enemies come too closer
Can you list the steps to reproduce within the demo scene? My guess is that your enemies collider is intersecting with the character which is then causing some collision issues. The fix is to not have the enemy overlap the character.

3. How i can disable shooting on mouse click and send event to shoot from other script?
This will likely take some modification within the Use ability. You can subclass this ability to direct the action to the other script instead of the weapon.

Those are likely related to the animations that are used so you can switch them out within the animator controller.

All animation, scripts and character(Nolan) from Demo Ufps asset, can i setup Jump here to be affected by movement speed?

Can you list the steps to reproduce within the demo scene? My guess is that your enemies collider is intersecting with the character which is then causing some collision issues. The fix is to not have the enemy overlap the character.

1. Standart Nolan without modifications.
2. Enemy with standart Humanoid ragdoll and colliders, ragdoll created automatically with Puppet master.

This will likely take some modification within the Use ability. You can subclass this ability to direct the action to the other script instead of the weapon.
I set start/stop type of item ability to "Manual" and fire it in my script this way
C#:
itemAbilityIndex = 3 // Use (Slot 0)
ultimateCharacterLocomotion.GetSerializedItemAbilities()[itemAbilityIndex].StartAbility();
Does it ok?

All animation, scripts and character(Nolan) from Demo Ufps asset, can i setup Jump here to be affected by movement speed?
If you use root motion then you can have the movement speed be affected by the animations. By default the first person view does not use root motion but you can change this on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component.
I set start/stop type of item ability to "Manual" and fire it in my script this way
C#:
itemAbilityIndex = 3 // Use (Slot 0)
ultimateCharacterLocomotion.GetSerializedItemAbilities()[itemAbilityIndex].StartAbility();
Does it ok?
I wouldn't rely on a hard coded index as the ability order can change. You should instead loop through all of the abilities and find the one with the slot that you are looking for.

1. I use basic unity character controller on main player and ragdoll on enemies in past, it works fine, now when enemies come too closer
1.1. Try to also set sphere collider on enemy and physic layer to collide only with this layer(on enemy), in script on Nolan - ultimate character locomotion - collider layer mask.
1.2. You ask prevoiusly, how to reproduce:
- Standart Nolan without modifications.
- Enemy with standart Humanoid ragdoll and colliders, ragdoll\colliders created automatically with Puppet master.

To simplify the reproduction steps can you list how to reproduce it within the demo scene? I've seen a lot of different AI integrations with the controller but haven't gotten this report before so it is likely something related to the way that the layers are setup.