Recent content by StripeStooge

1. S

Can only shoot while jumping or sprinting for some reason? (One Gun)

I am a little stupid, I set the Look Sensitivity to -1, and it worked. Not entirely sure if this is a perfect solution, but it was the suggested, but I kinda just forgot to check the console like a clown, and it led me to the solution. So uh, yeah.
  2. S

Update: This affects other firing modes to the point that even mid-burst, the firing of the pistol gets interrupted. Setting it to a burst of 5 will produce irregular fire rate, as well as being able to be "paused" by ceasing all ability-centric movements (like sprinting), but the burst will be...
  3. S

So, this error made me take a long, *long* break from development, as absurd as it sounds. (One of those, "I'll get back to it tomorrow" and then just sorta forget about it until you randomly remember it again). I tried this solution, and it seems to fix everything except the firing. As far as I...
  4. S

Can't seem to get Pause Menu canvas to accept inputs, and a small rant.

I've already gone through and created a bit of script based off of personal experience and stuff I've read in the documentation, but I can't seem to get it to accept my inputs on the canvas. UCC always steals my cursor and attaches it onto the camera any time I try to click on the canvas, even...
  5. S

Update Update: I made another pistol, and without customizing it at all I'm still running into the same issue. I'm assuming it has something to do with activation events within the pistol animator...
  6. S

Update: I can also only reload and switch guns while jumping or sprinting. I am thoroughly confused, and will likely just make another gun from scratch for now, but get back to me ASAP on this.
  7. S

I've read the documentation and compared the two guns I have implemented so far, and I can't see any reason as to why this would be happening. I can use my Assault Rifle normally, but when I equip the Pistol, I can only use it whilst jumping and sprinting. I imagine it's something related to the...
  8. S

PUN suddenly demanding I attach a "look source" out of nowhere.

As far as I can tell, yes, it just appears to be delayed and spitting out an error for whatever reason. Currently I've cautiously moved on with development, as this doesn't appear to be game breaking anymore. Just gonna stay skeptical. Thanks for the help.
  9. S

Okay, frankly I don't entirely get how the breakpoints work, but I did get one made, and it does appear that the camera is successfully attached, but that error's got me suspicious regardless.
  10. S

Alright, I have already fixed the PhotonView error. I had a couple of empty observed components. Upon removing all items as well as the empty observed components, the look source error has vanished on the local side. In the process of debugging, I found out that whenever I redid the Object...
  11. S

I take it back, in my meddling I have encountered a new error being reported that occurs before that one. My apologies. UnassignedReferenceException: The variable ObservedComponents of PhotonView has not been assigned. You probably need to assign the ObservedComponents variable of the...
  12. S

Well, that's the first thing that shows up labeled as an actual error on the local player console (Assuming local player is the room host/first player in room, and remotes are the ones who join in after). Again, Remote players don't appear to have a character instantiated when they join, their...
  13. S

The demo scene still works fine. I've reimported all assets on my project just to be safe, and am still encountering the look source error. AttachCamera is enabled on the NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler. Excuse me if this isn't what you meant by the full stack, I'm not completely used to...
  14. S

I should note that this is mainly a problem because any time another player joins my room, their camera is staring off into space, it seems like the character isn't even instantiated, and I get that error. First player in the room can do as they please, but everyone after them cannot join...
  15. S

"Error: There is no look source attached to the character. Ensure the character has a look source attached (such as a camera)." I've been getting this error repeatedly, and I can't seem to find a fix for it. My multiplayer integration was going swimmingly, despite a few hitches, and then it...