Recent content by Storm

1. S

Can See Object - Nearest Target?

Hi, I am using Can See Object and it works well. My problem is, if there are multiple targets metting all requirements, it does not return the closest which results a strange behaviour, sometimes the most far target returns... How can I fix this? Is it normal or somehow my mistake?
  2. S

Sometimes Seek is stuck when the destination changes (AStarProject)

Thanks! For the A* wander, with Voctu's fix on seek, with increased arrical distance (25 for my case with 20 wander distance), it is working as it should. But for the search, no way, I could not succeed :/
  3. S

Sometimes Seek is stuck when the destination changes (AStarProject)

Any update? I am also trying to use both A* seek and wander, used Voktu's fix for seek, but what about wander? Search is not also working... So, as a result, A* is not useable with BD?
  4. S

A* Seek Problem

I solved by voktu's fix. It works now. fixed locally by replacing `agent.remainingDistance <= arriveDistance.Value` by `(agent.destination - agent.position).sqrMagnitude <= arriveDistance.Value * arriveDistance.Value` in the function `IAstarAIMovement.HasArrived()`.
  5. S

A* Seek Problem

Hi, In my trial, I click a character and it seeks to it until within distance criteria met. In my first click/selection, it works perfectly. However, in my second click it does not work. To make it work, i need to change the position of my character and it works again... Is it a bug...
  6. S

Within Distance problem

It worked, thanks alot!
  7. S

Within Distance problem

Hi, I am new to behavior designer. I read and watched tutorials and failed in the first trial :) My problem is, in the below tree, I have "within distance" conditional checks if character is in distance with line of sight, if not ask character to seek (with A*). The point is, it checks the...