Recent content by slammato

1. S

item views aren't showing?

hey, i certainly appreciate the detailed reply. it's really helpful! i think if the new videos start out directly from the end of the integration video and go through the ui schema that you spawn into the scene, that would be incredibly helpful. as they are, i was presented with two very...
  2. S

well.... FML. i actually went line by line through the editor comparing my setup to the demo. was it worth it? not really. i still have the same issues.
  3. S

hello, i'm attempting to rebuild the integration demo's inventory ui in my project. it seems like a good enough place to start, and i like the BoTW setup. i've attempted to copy the settings from the integration demo scene(which i have open in a separate project for reference). i'm still...
  4. S

help implementing placeable objects please

i'll preface this by saying i'm still pretty new. i'm looking to have a set of placeable objects, such as a tent or campfire, that my character would be able to place into the level. i've found several tutorials on how to do this, but unfortunately i haven't been able to implement them into my...
  5. S

Generics and "Jump". How do I make this work?

Is there a proven method to make jumping work for a generic (quadruped)? I've got a jump working, but it really isn't great. It's based off the "jump" that came with the TPC. Should I just approach it by building a whole new "jump" ability? Should I be chopping up my custom animations to sort...
  6. S

"jump" works once, will not work any more times...

ok, this one was solved by disabling an animation event.
  7. S

"jump" works once, will not work any more times...

Hello, I'm putting together a generic controller and accompanying animator controller. I've based the controller off of the Nolan controller, and it works pretty well. I even have some of the quadrupedal turning working in Adventure mode! I used the same "jump" ability that comes with the...