Recent content by SirRingo

1. S

assigning referances for Grenade/magic item PICK UPS

sorry guys- just to clear up couse it seemed like somthing that should have worked out of the box - PickUp Grenade should work with out further skripting - right ?
  2. S

just updated from version2-->2.2. got these two Compiler errors:

this is resolved - kind of - I guess the issue had to do something with tasks from one of the integrations pack - I am not sure. but building the tree again had no issues
  3. S

Making Root Animation stick to nexr animation+

hi guys - I am trying to make this AttackJump animation "RootMotioned", while the other animations are. say idle run extra can stay the same as default opsive. but when whis animation stops - I need the RootPosition to stay where it is - not jump back to the position of the next animation like...
  4. S

Creating a 4Quad (Tiger) Controller out of the TPS

thanks andrew - you are the man !
  5. S

Creating a 4Quad (Tiger) Controller out of the TPS

hey guys - finally getting into one of the most important features of our game - animal (4Quad) troops spwaned by the player. minion animals attacking the enemies. We really want to build it on top of the opsive TPS, and been wondering if there was any work/documentation done before - that we...
  6. S

HEYYYY looking for a PROGRAMMER to do some Freelance work. I CAN PAY !!! :)

it could be a one time gig ? could be more so hi guys 0 this is my game (prototype) - side scroller action with dark pokemons yes, my game currently has a flying tiger grenade for a dark phantom - it's funny - we can all take a moment. but that's why I am asking for help:I am not a...
  7. S

by the way i tried to update the hole thing twice - and currently discarded it all and took a step back from the upgrade. would love to hear the different ways to deal with this. rebuilding all of my trees again would be an option... a time consuming one, but.... I am not sure what's going...
  8. S

hey Craig - sorry to hear you got the same problem - (Andrew - you are the man). so the first problem was just: I didnt upgrade the Behavior designer. - that was it but then I found out I have a bigger problem - I opened another question...
  9. S

simple - Player picks up an item --> player now has a constant new ability - one is a spawning magic, the other looks like a spawning magic - but it's actually a grenade( no animation ) that looks like spaned out of air. when i did it there were issues. should it work with no referance ? or...
  10. S

hey guys - so when a players picks up a grenade/magic item - those things need 1 or two TRANSFORM referances within the throwing-player-prefab. origin location/throwlocation/trajectory location. it's working fine if the player starts out with that. but - how do you assign this on the fly ? is...
  11. S

Pseudo 3d -> is there an input for cursor location ?

right - thanks !
  12. S

Pseudo 3d -> is there an input for cursor location ?

hey guys - I know this is a long shot - and we'll probably have to write a separate systems which does this on update, but it's worth the question I guess: on our 2.5D side scroller , we need an input of "how far the cursor is" from the hero ( in order to give player an input of what the range...
  13. S

spawning an object with magic system, and canceling him on demand - possible ?

it's a feature that we really need to get into - so we thought it would be smart to ask the guys if someone did this allready, or maybe there's allready a smart built in way to do it - which we didn't get: on click hero spawns a sphere which he can use to help him on platforming. after X...
  14. S

HELP? - updated opsive+behaviorDesigner. no compiler errors - but behaviorTree logic seemed to change.

so maybe the most important question is how should i update properly ? probebly I am doing something wrong in the process that's what i did: 1. import opsive update --> open the package file. 2. (non relevant - updated photon pun, opsive pun add on) 3. DELETED Behavior Designer folder from the...
  15. S

BulletDecalGeneric + Dynamic Scenes loading

ANDREW - thanks a lot. I wrote it all down, and will be getting in to this later on with the help of a better programer than me (hopefully :ROFLMAO:). for now, because this is a POC for PC, loading a one bigger scene, insted of all the sub scenes dinamic load --> dosent seem to have a masive...