Recent content by Shade

1. S

Item View Drawer

Was just on my way to hit the "solved" button. I was missing the Select Item View part when setting. The other part was when i create an inventory, if i delete the first 2 Item View Slots, it would no longer get the data. and the item view slots would just appear blank. It also gave a null ref...
  2. S

Item View Drawer

I swapped prefabs at Item View Drawer, and they are not showing up correctly. I duplicated the prefabs changed a few icons, and set them in the grids Item View Drawer. The default standard box's still appear. When i drag an item, the correct Item View Prefab shows during the drag. If i delete...
  3. S

Equiping a left hand and right hand weapon.

I totally missed that. It's working now, and i'm getting the slots index and name. Thanks again!
  4. S

Thanks for the reply. Copy and pasted your code and got the following error, even with casting m_EquipmentItemCollection as an ItemSlotCollection, it's not able to access anything in item slot collection. I double checked, i'm using InventoryCollections Directive. Not entirely sure why this...
  5. S

TLDR: I want to drop an item in either the left hand slot or the right hand slot, get the name of the slot i dropped the item in, then pass the value to another system. Below is the code, which is from a characterEquipper script derived from Equipper, like in the demo character equipper. public...