Item View Drawer

Shade

I swapped prefabs at Item View Drawer, and they are not showing up correctly. I duplicated the prefabs changed a few icons, and set them in the grids Item View Drawer. The default standard box's still appear. When i drag an item, the correct Item View Prefab shows during the drag. If i delete the current Item View Slots, it does replace the empty slots, however the items no longer show up in the inventory, just the default Item View Prefabs. Whats the proper way to replace these prefabs so they show up correctly, with the proper inventory items?

I could be wrong but it seems you changed the Item View Drawer of the Drag & Drop only.

Each Item View Slot Container (InventoryGrid, ItemHotbar, etc....) have it's own Item View Drawer with its own CategoryItemViewSet, such that they can all be customized independently.

Also make sure you are not confusing Item Views with Item View Slots. Item View Slots form the grid and detects button presses, etc... The Item View is spawned dynamically as a child of the Item View Slot. Each Item View slot has its own Item View child at runtime.

Was just on my way to hit the "solved" button. I was missing the Select Item View part when setting. The other part was when i create an inventory, if i delete the first 2 Item View Slots, it would no longer get the data. and the item view slots would just appear blank. It also gave a null ref error, so i figured something got de-linked. I had thought if you deleted it, it would just respawn the connected item view slots. After going through the item view drawers and ensuring everything was set right, and them item view slots, everything is working fine now. There are a lot of moving parts to figure out, but i am really starting to understand just how flexble your system is.