Recent content by scroogi

1. S

"Search" not working in 2D?

Okay so after spending a while rewriting the Seek script for 2D, I realized that a much better way to do it is just a wander node with a conditional abort for "can see". I hope this helps anyone who is having issues in 2D! Side note: looking for answers to issues about 2D on this forum is...
  2. S

"Search" not working in 2D?

I have a little bee in my game, and I am trying to get him to look for flowers and go to them. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get him to find the flowers! Can you help me figure out what I am doing wrong? The navmesh and agent are both set up for 2D. The "wander" functionality works fine, it...
  3. S

Dropping items to instantiate associated prefab

Hello again! I am having another problem that I am hoping you can help me with. I feel like I must be doing something silly, but I can't figure out what the problem is. I am trying to drop items from my inventory, and have them spawn the item prefab next to my character. The prefab has the...
  4. S

Custom inputs with New Input System (2D game w/ 4 directional movement)

Thank you so much for your help! I didn't realize that the settings had not saved properly when I copy pasted the inputs from my other map, so I had to go back and select the right layout, which I wouldn't have realized without your help. THANK YOU!! I am so glad I got this worked out ?
  5. S

Custom inputs with New Input System (2D game w/ 4 directional movement)

Hello! My 2d 4 directional character controller is set up with the new Unity input system, but it breaks when I import your Inventory solution and I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I imported the integration with the new input system and followed the instructions here...