Recent content by Savaghost

1. S

Formation Pack - Swarm Error

Not sure what FormationAgent is but it is 35 on both the AIPath and on the Swarm task. Destination is set on the Swarm task's target transform but I don't know if I'm supposed to set it somewhere else too.
  2. S

currentMoveStatus returns "Full" at all times.
  3. S

Thanks, the error is cleared when I leave the leader field blank on the leader agent but they still don't move at all. The same agents move towards their target immediately if I give them a pursue task instead for example.
  4. S

Line 159 is: var insertIndex = agents.Count; Thanks.
  5. S

Hey there, Unity version: 2021.1.16f1 I'm trying to get Swarm task to work but am having a hard time. I'm now just trying to copy the demo scene setup, but I get this error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  6. S

Wait task returns failure.

I see. I think it's the conditional evaluator since it does return failure a lot. Is there a way to modify the wait tasks script so that it doesn't stop? Animation Play or Pursue for example still play even though the conditional might fail at first. Thanks!
  7. S

Wait task returns failure.

Hi guys, I'm having trouble with the Wait task. For some reason it is always returning a failure even though it doesn't even have failure in it's code from what I can see.