Recent content by RobotGames

1. RobotGames

Hand Swap

Is there a hand swap ability or such? Where I have a gun in right hand, reach over and grab it with my left. the gun will swap from right to left?
  2. RobotGames

Pickup reload

I have ammo in my inventory, when I pickup an empty weapon it doesn't reload. I have the weapon set to auto reload: pickup. is that not the way it works? Let me explain my use case: Player starts level with limited ammo in inventory. Empty guns are in holster (pickup attached to player)...
  3. RobotGames

Gun Burst Mode Issue

Timeframe for next update?
  4. RobotGames

Default Ammo Loudout in VR

If I use pickup with -1 as slot for weapons, I get both hands equipped. inventory.PickupItemType(m_PrimaryItemTypeCounts.ItemType, m_PrimaryItemTypeCounts.Count, -1, false, false); This is the line I use, I have 1 pistol. however when it runs I have a pistol immediately equipped in both hands...
  5. RobotGames

Yes it is I forgot that I posted that some time ago. I have recently come back to revisit this project and well I forgot about that. I do not get a warning, I get nothing. All I did is set ammo load out under default loadout. No guns or anything, just ammo. Like I said I can do this with a non...
  6. RobotGames

I want to have a default amount ammo on my char when I start. I put say 36 pistol bullets in default loadout but when I start my current inventory is empty. This works with the regular non VR (I do not have to have a gun to add bullets) Any Idea around this?
  7. RobotGames

Gun Burst Mode Issue

In VR if that matters with flick reload. Right gun has 3 shot burst even tried with different bursts. Fire reload fire etc. until you use all the bullets that were picked up with the right gun, initially 24 bullets. Any pickup made with left hand will not fire in right gun, even though they are...
  8. RobotGames

Version Installed?

Thanks! I was moving a project to 2019.3 and wasn't certain if I was up to date.
  9. RobotGames

Version Installed?

How can I tell what version of UCC I have currently installed in my project?
  10. RobotGames

VR Hand default rotation

I found that last night. The issue with handling it myself is if you update my changes get lost. So what do you mean use in the state system?
  11. RobotGames

VR Hand default rotation

When using Vive vs Oculus the hands are about 45° off. You need to hold the Vive wands and Index controllers parallel to the floor for the hands to be positioned correctly. What would be the proper way to handle this? I have also gone into the Hand objects, using the Nolan Hands, I set the...
  12. RobotGames

Controlling arms with Go single controller

I must have missed something, the Single controller works pretty great. The arms and gun are REALLY LARGE but I think i can fix that.
  13. RobotGames

Controlling arms with Go single controller

I am trying to build a controller for the Go. I made a standard first person controller and then added the VR camera and such this works great, exactly Like I'd expect. movement etc, when I fire, reload etc the arms animate correctly. The issue is I want the arms to move with the rotation of the...
  14. RobotGames

VR Add-On with Quest?

Works fine. Why would the Quest be any different? Works on Go as well.
  15. RobotGames

VR item requires Drop Ability even when not used

Here is the error I am getting: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.VR.Character.Abilities.Items.Hold.Start () (at...