Recent content by regrets

1. R

Animation.MatchTarget

Just this? EnableColliderCollision layer false? Or detect horizontal and vertical aswell? Didnt seem to work but might be more issues.
  2. R

Animation.MatchTarget

I want a dynamic multi animation ledge grab/climb system, thru a series of raycasts I get the exact right position for end movement and hand positions, and in an empty scene my matchtarget code works fine. I make sure rootmotion is on and the animation component returns true on IsMatching...
  3. R

Animator Motion Duration

Same motion in debug mode.
  4. R

Animator Motion Duration

Im having the same issue as Op using 2021.3.15f1. I created a new animation motion, duplicated it 3 times set each value to 1-2-3 respective and it says 0 in duration for each of them. I press save, select another motion and then back again and the duration now says zero.
  5. R

Quick Stop Ability and Animator Motion

Alright, so the main issue was that my animator was on a child object of the UCC locomotion scripts etc. Animator should say "Handled by scripts" if things are setup correctly. Tldr: Make sure your animator are on the right gameobject and not a child.
  6. R

Well, thats good news atleast! Since im using new input system and hdrp in my project the demo scene doesnt work, but il make a new project and check configuration there. Il get back with my resolution incase anyone else has similiar issues in the future.
  7. R

Seems like I dont reach OnAnimatorMove in ability. Added some logs. This debug log never prints. The second one does print every time. Reading the code... This only works if rootmotion is enabled on the controller? I was under the impression I could use animatior motions without rootmotion...
  8. R

Hello, Iw been setting up animations with focus on fast traversal and want to have a bunch of different stop animations while still not being tied down to root motion in order to be less reliant on the animation packs im using. It seems I can get the quick stop event to fire off but the movement...