Recent content by rbgames

1. rbgames

Dealing with stuff inside walls

Looks like we are using Everything.
  2. rbgames

I think we are using character cast. The character is getting stuck where the floors are.
  3. rbgames

We are mostly needing the freeclimb on the outside of the buildings.
  4. rbgames

Yes and agility.
  5. rbgames

Our character needs to climb the outside of a building. It works fine but when we put anything near the wall on the inside the character will get stuck, or mount into the building. What are we doing wrong?
  6. rbgames

Object Identifier Script IDs list?

Thanks
  7. rbgames

More climbing issues

Thanks for the reply. I’m learning that there is more to setting this up than I thought. There something go to do with camera states I haven’t handled yet.
  8. rbgames

Object Identifier Script IDs list?

Hello. I looked and I cannot find a list for the ID numbers for use in the Object Identifier Script. Is there one somewhere? Thanks
  9. rbgames

More climbing issues

We use IDs
  10. rbgames

More climbing issues

Player climbs when nothing is in front on them. Player climbs through level ground next to an unclimbable object.
  11. rbgames

Climbing

I might have to go with the "you can only climb here" solution like ladders and drain pipes.
  12. rbgames

Climbing

Thanks. I 'd like to find a simpler solution as we will have hundreds of buildings all made from prefabs. I'm also not a programmer and hate to burden our small team with this.
  13. rbgames

Climbing

Another shot of what we are dealing with.
  14. rbgames

Climbing

Hello, First time here. We all love the controller but have a few challenges. We are trying to get our character to climb these walls. We've tried several approaches and none work quite right. Using the wall as is, the sectional nature of the walls creates a situation where the character...