Recent content by rao

1. R

Click and drag not working

Thanks for your reply - in fact I don't need to click and drag individual inventory items. The problem is that the scrolling panel doesn't work when you click on it to move it up and down. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
  2. R

Click and drag not working

I have a "Grid Navigator With Scrollbar" script set up to display an inventory. There is also a "Grid Event System" attached to the object with a draggable option checked. Unfortunately, click and drag is not working on the panel. Please let me know if you can spot any problems with the...
  3. R

Multi-lingual inventory item names

When I'm creating Item definitions, there is a box to add the name - but I can't see an option for a multi-lingual name. What would be the best way to add this feature?
  4. R

Error message while setting up

Yes - that solved the problem. Thanks! :D
  5. R

It is still giving the same error. I've attached a screenshot of the ItemSlotCollectionView and the player avatar and the ItemSlotSet. Let me know if you can see the problem - thanks.
  6. R

Thanks for the info!
  7. R

I've also attached a screenshot of the Game object to show the names of the ItemSlotCollection matching. Changing the purpose to None didn't remove the error unfortunately.
  8. R

I've come across a problem while setting up the inventory system, which I've pasted below. Avatar-351578055 is the player character which has an Inventory attached to it. The function in the ItemSlotCollectionView is causing the error when the game is loaded (right at the Start time). The...
  9. R

Inventory asset ItemViewSlotsContainerBase.Initialize runtime error

Yes that's solved the problem - thanks!
  10. R

Inventory asset ItemViewSlotsContainerBase.Initialize runtime error

I've just started using the inventory asset. I've followed the in-asset panel instructions and the docs. But I'm still getting a runtime error. Any help much appreciated! :) NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...