Click and drag not working

rao

I have a "Grid Navigator With Scrollbar" script set up to display an inventory. There is also a "Grid Event System" attached to the object with a draggable option checked. Unfortunately, click and drag is not working on the panel. Please let me know if you can spot any problems with the set-up (attached).

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    254.5 KB · Views: 3
Have you added the ItemViewSlotDragHandler and ItemViewSlotDropHandler components?
Setting the GridEventSystem with Drag is not enough to give drag and drop functionality.

Have a look at these:

Thanks for your reply - in fact I don't need to click and drag individual inventory items. The problem is that the scrolling panel doesn't work when you click on it to move it up and down. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

How many items are you going to have in that panel?
If you don't plan to have a lot of items, I'd recommend using a simple grid with no scrolling and then nest that inside the Unity ScrollRect. You'll lose the "performance" of only drawing the items you can see on screen. But you'll have a lot of flexibility on the scroll through touch input.

If you do plan to have a lot of items to scroll through then I would advise to use our Grid Navigator options... but none of them currently support scroll through dragging the panel.
If you know how to code, you could potentially make a custom Grid Navigator and add that functionality.