Recent content by puksometron

1. P

Unity AI Navigation support

Thanks Justin (y)
  2. P

@Justin Any updates on this? Maybe an ETA?
  3. P

My scene was only using the new NavMeshSurface components, I didn't use the legacy NavMesh window. It was a fresh scene with just a character. I am using 2022 LTS with AI Navigation 1.1.3, which is the latest version. Maybe something has been changed :unsure:
  4. P

Hi all, So I'm using the Unity 2022 LTS and have been using the new AI Navigation package. I created a basic behaviour tree with a Patrol task, except using the NavMeshSurface component doesn't seem to be working. The console was outputting an error saying that my agent needed to be on a...
  5. P

OnAttributeReachedDestinationValue not being invoked

Oh I see... Because I was wondering how I would know which attribute reached its destination value without manually checking. So when I register the event, instead of passing the player GameObject as the first argument, I pass the attribute instead?
  6. P

OnAttributeReachedDestinationValue not being invoked

Hi all, So I came across a bug that was preventing the OnAttributeReachedDestinationValue event from being invoked. In the UpdateValue() method of the AttributeManager class, the class is being passed instead of the GameObject: EventHandler.ExecuteEvent(this...
  7. P

Bug when dying during a roll

Actually, I think I fixed the issue. I just added a try/catch block at line 210 of EquipUnequip like so: try { if (unequipItem != null && m_ItemSetManager.IsCategoryMember(unequipItem.ItemIdentifier.GetItemDefinition()...
  8. P

I managed to get rid of the NullReferenceException by doing the following: if (unequipItem != null && m_ItemSetManager != null && unequipItem.ItemIdentifier?.GetItemDefinition() != null && m_ItemSetManager.IsCategoryMember(unequipItem.ItemIdentifier.GetItemDefinition(), m_ItemSetGroupIndex)) {...
  9. P

Odd, I created a new project to reproduce the error. Did you invoke the instant death during the roll animation? It won't work if you press it before or after it finishes. As for line 210, it begins with the if statement below: if (unequipItem != null &&...
  10. P

Hi all, So this problem is sort of related to the agility pack, but the issue can only be reproduced with the deathmatch package. If I perform a roll with Aydan, but die during the roll, I get this error and I'm unable to equip any weapons after I respawn. To reproduce this, add the roll...
  11. P

Getting the weapon wheel to show

I can confirm that the weapon wheel is now working on 3.0.1. Thanks @Justin
  12. P

Strange bug related to melee collision

I think this problem is now fixed in 3.0.6 of UFPS. I haven't experienced any errors, I do get lots of Null log messages though coming from DamagePreprocessor I think.
  13. P

Mouse not working when resuming from pause menu

I can confirm that this is now fixed in 3.0.1. Thanks @Justin
  14. P

Mouse not working when resuming from pause menu

Hi all, So if you pause the game and then hit resume, you can still move the player around but mouse movement is disabled. Is there a way to fix this?