Recent content by OMGTOASTER

1. O

NavMeshLinks (AI Navigation package) with NavMeshAgentMovement

There seems to be an issue with the NavMeshAgentMovement ability when traversing NavMeshLinks from the Unity AI Navigation package (previously navmesh components). It looks like isOnOffMeshLink flag on the NavMeshAgent is true if it is on a NavMeshLink as well. However, OffMeshLink will be...
  2. O

Unity input system integration for UCC 3.0?

Great thanks! I'll start a conversation and send the email
  3. O

Sorry I do not understand what you mean by using the invoice. I am able to login and look at the downloads of my account which looks like the below image: I can then click on the third person controller product page from which I can access the controller resources downloads at the bottom of...
  4. O

I looked at the integrations available for UCC3 and noticed that there's a page in the documentation for the new input system. However, the page links to the downloads page which only has the version 2 package available. Is the version 2 one still to be used for UCC3? Thanks!
  5. O

Package for Unity 2022.2 unavailable?

No problem and thanks for all your work!
  6. O

Link to previous post with error message
  7. O

I had previously tried the 2022.1 package. However that was where I got the error with the UIElements.dll that I mentioned in a previous post. That was where you suggested that a different package was submitted for 2022.2 and that I should use that/
  8. O

Hello I was told to download a newer package as I am on Unity 2022.2. However, when downloading the package, this version is not available.
  9. O

Problem with broken UIElements.dll after install/migration

Is it the package available in the downloads of my account? I tried downloading it again and the unitypackage contents only offers unitypackages for 2021.3 and 2022.1; the second of which I had tried originally and gotten the error with. Am I downloading from the incorrrect place?
  10. O

Problem with broken UIElements.dll after install/migration

Hi! Recently tried to migrate to 3.0.6. Using Unity 2022.2.8f1. Unfortunately, I get an error regarding a broken assembly that is UIElements.dll (see image below). During installation of the package, Unity did raise this dll (among a few others) as needing updated APIs that the updater can...
  11. O

Unity package manager activation?

Thank you for the reply! Would it be possible to switch to the asset store version and remove from this account? Unfortunately, it is far easier to manage in my situation through the asset store which is what I initially thought it would be.
  12. O

Unity package manager activation?

Hello, I recently purchased a bundle from the Opsive store. Is there a way to activate it through the Unity asset store and manage it through the package manager? Thanks!