Unity input system integration for UCC 3.0?

OMGTOASTER

I looked at the integrations available for UCC3 and noticed that there's a page in the documentation for the new input system. However, the page links to the downloads page which only has the version 2 package available. Is the version 2 one still to be used for UCC3?

Thanks!

No, you'll need the version 3 version. Make sure you are using your version 3 invoice.

No, you'll need the version 3 version. Make sure you are using your version 3 invoice.
Sorry I do not understand what you mean by using the invoice. I am able to login and look at the downloads of my account which looks like the below image:

1678725173110.png
I can then click on the third person controller product page from which I can access the controller resources downloads at the bottom of the page. This leads to another page with all the integration packages. However on the page only the input system for version 2 is available.

1678725421323.png

I am talking about this page (opsive.com/downloads). Can see the Final IK V2 integration package in the image. Further up the page there is the Final IK package for V3. However, there is none for the Input system

Did you get a free upgrade to version 3 on the character controller? If so send me an email and I'll give you a coupon to redeem version 3 on the Opsive Store. This will generate a proper order that will then show the version 3 integrations.

Did you get a free upgrade to version 3 on the character controller? If so send me an email and I'll give you a coupon to redeem version 3 on the Opsive Store. This will generate a proper order that will then show the version 3 integrations.
Great thanks! I'll start a conversation and send the email